L1144 : Ruby (4mm)
Ruby is the July birthstone – and it's one of the most coveted of gems. The name is derived from the Latin word ruber, meaning “red” – the color of love and passion.
Ruby is regarded as the gem that brings spiritual vitality to the wearer and improves overall health. The ruby gemstone is also expected to bring safety and luck
Below are the most powerful astrological uses of ruby gemstones in Vedic astrology:
* Ruby strengthens relationships
* Builds professional excellence & goodwill
* Ensures mental peace & emotional healing
* Manik helps to safeguards against evils
* Ruby has healing properties & health blessings
Powered by Froala Editor
* Earrings are made using s925 silver/ 24k gold plated or stainless steel finishing, hence it is suitable for sensitive ears as it's nickel free.
* Please note: Each pieces of crystal may vary slightly in size, appearance, grain & colour as our crystals are natural element & hand crafted.